Classical Conversations Cycle 2 Usborne Books

So a little bit about me...I LOVE BOOKS!!! Like my idea of a perfect outing is sitting at a book store, sipping on some coffee and looking at books. I love the smell, I love to hold a book, there is just simply nothing like it! I know everyone is not like that but lets face it, books are essential in education.  I have made it my mission to instill a love of books to my three children. So far, they still love to sit with me as I read to them. I pray that God continues to allow them to continue their love for books.
When I found out about Usborne and their beautiful books, I was sold!!! And when I receive my consultant kit filled with gorgeous books, I fell even more in love with the company. I will write more about my kit on a different post. Now for the list....

First things first... the list is massive and maybe a bit intimidating. Please, don't be!!! I will start with this Reference Collection that I guarantee it will add a lot of essence to your weekly studies....
Reference Collection (also sold seperately)
    Picture of Science Encyclopedia (IL) (CV) Picture of Encyclopedia of World History (IL) (CV) Picture of Geography Encyclopedia (IL)
Science
Oh, this list!!! We love Science, in fact, I think it might be my daughter's favorite subject. This year in Cycle 2, we will cover biomes, planets, laws of motion, and laws of thermodynamics. The selection of books that cover these topics is astonishing. 

Picture of History of Science in 100 Pictures (IR)Picture of First Encyclopedia of Science (IL)Picture of Illustrated Elementary Science Dictionary (IR)Picture of Solar System, The (IR)Picture of Illustrated Dictionary of Physics (IR)

History and Timeline

My personal favorite!!! I cannot wait to get my hands on these books. This year we will be covering Medieval times, the Renaissance--hello Shakespeare, and Modern times.



Picture of Castles (IR)Picture of Timelines of World History (IR)Picture of See Inside Exploration and Discovery (IR)Picture of See Inside the World of ShakespearePicture of World Wars, The (IL) (CV)




English Grammar and  Latin

These illustrated thesauruses, grammar and punctuation book, and Latin word books makes it easy and fun for all age groups.

Picture of My First Story Writing Book (IR)




Fine Arts
Geography
Beautifully Illustrated!!! Makes learning about geography soo fun!!!!
Math
Last, but not least...Math. I have said it before and I will say it again....How fun do these books look???? I wish I would of had these handy when I was school. I don't doubt that these would add an extra level of enrichment to your weekly grammar!!
Illustrated Math Dictionary (also available in intermediate and advanced)

There are many other Math books that you can search in addition to all of these such as;

Fractions and Decimals Activity Book (Lift the Flap book version available)

Adding and Subtracting Activity Book (Lift the Flap book version available)

          Telling the Time Activity Book (Lift the Flap book version available)


...and many more listed on the site!



If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me via email...usborne.mom3@gmail.com



Interested in free books? Would you like to earn money off of your purchases, ask me how!!!

Comments